I used to have a silly blog full of spelling and grammatical errors
This blog was full of silly stories and funny hospital related terrors
I have now started a sensible blog which will hopefully make you learn
All about the world we live in and how what makes the damn thing turn
I want to show that I can write and come and spread my views
I also wanted a quite place to put up some book reviews
There will be news and current affairs
As well as fashion, beauty and advice on becoming billionaires*
I hope you like my brand new blog and treat it with respect
Because this blog will be wonderful, and I should know, I have checked**
*I don't actually have any advice at present on how to become a billionaire, though research is underway.
**At no point did I ever claim I was good at poetry.
No comments:
Post a Comment